Limited enrolment with admission test.
For further information on the number of places and the date of the admission test, please visit the website https://accessoprogrammato.miur.it/
Students must have level B1 proficiency in English. Proficiency may be certified at the time of matriculation by submitting a certificate of level B1 language proficiency or better, or by sitting the SLAM (University Language Centre) Placement test during the first year of studies only, between September and December.
Students who do not pass the test must follow the SLAM language courses and obtain appropriate certification within the year the plan of study calls for a language exam.
Currently, the Universities of Brussels and Antwerp have been identified as our European partners.
La Sezione di Milano svolge l'attività di tirocinio clinico presso la Fondazione IRCCS Cà Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, ASST Santi Paolo e Carlo, ASST Fatebenefratelli Sacco.
La Sezione di Mantova svolge il tirocinio clinico presso l'Ospedale Carlo Poma di Mantova e gli Ospedali di Asola e Pieve di Coriano.
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment