Nursing and Midwifery Sciences
The master degree programme is designed to provide graduates with the advanced training required to:
- identify and critically evaluate evolving care requirements within their professional ambit, also taking account of gender-related issues, where necessary;
- make use of research methods and tools within the spheres of clinical care, organisation and training;
- apply and evaluate the impact of different theoretic models on the effectiveness of care;
- critically analyse ethical considerations in relation to care and multi-professional and multi-cultural considerations;
- design, produce and evaluate educational and training programmes;
- develop teaching competences through tutorials and the coordination of internships to provide basic, further and continuing training;
- plan and assist with the provision of complex care and organisational issues;
- plan, manage and evaluate care services to ensure quality improvement (planning, organisation, management, control);
- supervise care within their specific professional ambit;
- provide professional consulting services.
Graduates from the Nursery and Midwifery master’s degree programme can pursue careers in:
- healthcare management in health facilities (upon successful completion of any related competition procedures);
- departmental or facility management;
- university teaching, upon successful completion of any related competition procedures;
- research at public or private institutions.
Employment statistics (Almalaurea)
Admission: Limited enrollment with admission test.
Students are expected to attain level B1 proficiency in English.
Proficiency may be certified at the time of matriculation by submitting a certificate of level B1 language proficiency or better, or by sitting the SLAM (University Language Centre) placement test during the first year of studies only, between September and December. Students who do not pass the test must follow the SLAM language courses and obtain appropriate certification within the year the plan of study calls for a language exam.
- Segreteria del Corso di Laurea Magistrale
Via Festa del Perdono, 7
mattina: dalle 8.00 alle 12.00 - pomeriggio: dalle 14.00 alle 16.00
- Immatricolazioni e ammissioni:
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment