Nursing and Midwifery Sciences
The master degree programme is designed to provide graduates with the advanced training required to:
- identify and critically evaluate evolving care requirements within their professional ambit, also taking account of gender-related issues, where necessary;
- make use of research methods and tools within the spheres of clinical care, organisation and training;
- apply and evaluate the impact of different theoretic models on the effectiveness of care;
- critically analyse ethical considerations in relation to care and multi-professional and multi-cultural considerations;
- design, produce and evaluate educational and training programmes;
- develop teaching competences through tutorials and the coordination of internships to provide basic, further and continuing training;
- plan and assist with the provision of complex care and organisational issues;
- plan, manage and evaluate care services to ensure quality improvement (planning, organisation, management, control);
- supervise care within their specific professional ambit;
- provide professional consulting services.
Graduates from the Nursery and Midwifery master’s degree programme can pursue careers in:
- healthcare management in health facilities (upon successful completion of any related competition procedures);
- departmental or facility management;
- university teaching, upon successful completion of any related competition procedures;
- research at public or private institutions.
Employment statistics (Almalaurea)
Admission: Limited enrollment with admission test.
Students are expected to attain level B1 proficiency in English.
Proficiency may be certified at the time of matriculation by submitting a certificate of level B1 language proficiency or better, or by sitting the SLAM (University Language Centre) placement test during the first year of studies only, between September and December. Students who do not pass the test must follow the SLAM language courses and obtain appropriate certification within the year the plan of study calls for a language exam.
- Segreteria del Corso di Laurea Magistrale sig. Andrea Venerando
Via Festa del Perdono, 7
mattina: dalle 8.00 alle 12.00 - pomeriggio: dalle 14.00 alle 16.00
- Auxilia Prof. Francesco
- Lusignani Prof.ssa Maura
- Destrebecq Prof.ssa Anne L.L.
- Parazzini Prof. Fabio
- Zoia Prof. Riccardo
- SITI UTILI:
- IMMATRICOLAZIONI E AMMISSIONI
For students enrolled on bachelor’s, master’s and single cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments of different amounts and with different payment deadlines:
- the first, corresponding to the minimum amount, is the same for all students
- the second - technically referred to as an ‘all-inclusive fee’- that is variable.
Students can also be entitled for tuition fee reductions such as:
- lowering for students who meet high merit requirements
- fixed amounts calculated on the basis of the student's citizenship group for those with income/property abroad
- support for students who have political refugee status.
More info at: Fees - current academic year
Scholarships and benefits
L’Ateneo fornisce inoltre una serie di agevolazioni economiche a favore dei propri studenti con requisiti particolari (merito, condizioni economiche o personali, studenti internazionali) come:
Admission, ranking and enrolment