Production and Protection of Plants and Green Areas
Course attendance is strongly recommended.
Places available: 80 + 5 reserved for non-EU citizens
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 01/04/2021 to 14/07/2021
Application for matriculation: from 19/07/2021 to 02/08/2021
Application for admission: from 06/08/2021 to 08/09/2021
Application for matriculation: from 13/09/2021 to 20/09/2021
- Presidenza del corso di laurea
- Segreteria didattica della Facoltà di Scienze agrarie e alimentari (Settore SE.FA. Area Scientifico Tecnologica)
via Celoria 2 - Milano Città Studi
Lunedì, mercoledì e venerdì dalle 10.30 alle 12.30; martedì e giovedì dalle 14 alle 16.
- Segreteria Studenti
via Celoria 18 - Milano Città Studi
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment