Psychiatric Rehabilitation Techniques
·plan, manage, and verify educational programmes aimed at promoting health and development of the potential of at-risk persons, to reach ever-increasing levels of autonomy;
·contribute to promoting and organising infrastructure and healthcare and social-welfare resources, in order to plan integrated educational projects;
·plan, organise, manage, and assess one's own professional activities within a social-welfare setting, or within a healthcare or rehabilitation or socio-developmental clinic, in a coordinated manner, working in concert with other professionals at such facilities, and by engaging interested parties and/or their families, community groups, and the community at large;
·work with families and in an integrated manner within a community in order to promote social cohesion and aggregation;
·offer and supervise play-therapy type activities;
·participate in study, research, and documentation activities in the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes.
Places available: 25 + 1 reserved for non-EU citizens
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 08/07/2021 to 26/08/2021
Admission test date : 14/09/2021
Application for matriculation: from 21/09/2021 to 27/09/2021
enrolment Le immatricolazioni si aprono il 21 settembre alle 14:00 e si chiudono alle ore 14:00 del 27 settembre.
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment