Agronomist and Forester
The Register kept by the Italian Order of Agronomists and Foresters provides for enrolment in one of two sections:
- Section A – Agronomist and Forester
- Section B (split into the sectors: Agronomy and Forestry and Agricultural Biotechnology) – Junior Agronomist and Forester and Agricultural Biotechnologist)
Due to the ongoing health emergency, the first session of State exams was deferred from 16 June to 16 July 2020. For sections B of the Registers, it was deferred from 22 June to 24 July 2020. The application deadline was deferred from 22 May to 22 June 2020.
The procedures and deadlines for registering to the State exam are set out in the Bando di ammissione.
Candidates shall apply online through the service Domanda di ammissione Esame di Stato.
Fees and payments
State exam fees must be paid through PagoPA, the Public Administration payment service, by accessing the Servizio Gestione Pagamenti > Contributi per prestazioni d'Ufficio:
- € 49.58 – Agenzia delle Entrate (Inland Revenue) - STATE EXAM FEE -
- € 400.00 - University of Milan - STATE EXAM REGISTRATION FEE
Documents to be submitted
To complete the online application for the State exam, upload a copy of:
- receipt of the PagoPA payment of € 49.58 - STATE EXAM FEE;
- receipt of the PagoPA payment of € 400.00 - STATE EXAM REGISTRATION FEE;
- for graduates from campuses other than the University of Milan: self-certification of graduation;
- for candidates who will obtain their degree after the application deadline (however, within the exam date): statement of graduation application.
Candidates who have enrolled for the first exam session but are absent on exam day may submit a new application for the second session by the stated deadline. Any documentation previously submitted and any payments already made will be valid for the new application (with the exception of any balances still owing).
Chairwoman: Dott.ssa Fiorella CASTELLUCCHIO
Alternative Chairwoman: Dott.ssa Ginevra Germana GALLI
Dott. Stefano MONTI
Dott. Gianluca GUIDI
Dott. Giuseppe Angelo MALNATI
Dott. Andrea Guido CASO
Prof. Matteo CROVETTO
Prof. Stefano FARRIS
Prof. Carlo CORINO
Alternate members: Dott. Andrea TOVAGLIERI, Dott. Attilio TARTARINI, Dott. Italo FERRARI, Prof. Gianbattista BISCHETTI, Prof. Diego ROMANO, Prof. Alberto PIRANI.