Candidates holding a single cycle degree in Pharmacy from 2003 onwards are entitled to sit the exam to practice the profession of Pharmacist (section A of the professional register).
Calendario e modalità Esami di Stato Farmacista
Gli Esami di Stato di abilitazione all’esercizio della professione di Farmacista, per la I sessione dell’anno 2020, saranno eseguiti nelle giornate di 16 luglio 2020, 17 luglio 2020, 20 luglio 2020 e 21 luglio 2020, (calendario sedute) e consisteranno in un’unica prova orale con modalità a distanza.
Le modalità e le procedure sono descritte nell'allegato Estratto Esame di Stato Farmacista.
Due to the ongoing health emergency, the first session of State exams was deferred from 16 June to 16 July 2020. For sections B of the Registers, it was deferred from 22 June to 24 July 2020. The application deadline was deferred from 22 May to 22 June 2020.
The procedures and deadlines for registering to the State exam are set out in the Bando di ammissione.
Candidates shall apply online through the service Domanda di ammissione Esame di Stato.
Fees and payments
State exam fees must be paid through PagoPA, the Public Administration payment service, by accessing the Servizio Gestione Pagamenti > Contributi per prestazioni d'Ufficio:
- € 49.58 – Agenzia delle Entrate (Inland Revenue) - STATE EXAM FEE -
- € 400.00 - University of Milan - STATE EXAM REGISTRATION FEE
Documents to be submitted
To complete the online application for the State exam, upload a copy of:
- receipt of the PagoPA payment of € 49.58 - STATE EXAM FEE;
- receipt of the PagoPA payment of € 400.00 - STATE EXAM REGISTRATION FEE;
- for graduates from campuses other than the University of Milan: self-certification of graduation;
- for candidates who will obtain their degree after the application deadline (however, within the exam date): statement of graduation application.
Candidates who have enrolled for the first exam session but are absent on exam day may submit a new application for the second session by the stated deadline. Any documentation previously submitted and any payments already made will be valid for the new application (with the exception of any balances still owing).
Chairman: Prof. Fabio FUMAGALLI
Alternate chairman: Prof. Ermanno VALOTI
Prof.ssa Paola MINGHETTI
Dott. Alessandro ROSSI
Dott.ssa Michela BIALETTI
Dott. Massimo Luigi MEDAGLIA
Alternate members: Prof. Francesco CILURZO, Dott. Giuseppe ZACCHI, Componenti aggregati: Prof. Marco DE AMICI, Prof. Marco PALLAVICINI, Prof.ssa Chiara GENNARI.