Graduates in Dentistry (LM-46) are entitled to sit the exam to qualify to practice the profession of Dentist.
Calendario e modalità Esami di Stato Odontoiatra
Gli Esami di Stato di abilitazione all’esercizio della professione di ODONTOIATRA, per la I sessione dell’anno 2020, saranno eseguiti nelle giornate di 16 luglio 2020 e 17 luglio 2020 dalle ore 9.00, e consisteranno in un’unica prova orale con modalità a distanza, in ottemperanza al D.M. n. 57 del 29 aprile 2020, utilizzando la piattaforma per videoconferenze Microsoft Teams.
Il calendario e modalità sono descritti nell'allegato Avviso Esame di Stato Odontoiatra.
Due to the ongoing health emergency, the first session of State exams was deferred from 16 June to 16 July 2020. For sections B of the Registers, it was deferred from 22 June to 24 July 2020. The application deadline was deferred from 22 May to 22 June 2020.
The procedures and deadlines for registering to the State exam are set out in the Bando di ammissione.
Candidates shall apply online through the service Domanda di ammissione Esame di Stato.
Fees and payments
State exam fees must be paid through PagoPA, the Public Administration payment service, by accessing the Servizio Gestione Pagamenti > Contributi per prestazioni d'Ufficio:
- € 49.58 – Agenzia delle Entrate (Inland Revenue) - STATE EXAM FEE -
- € 400.00 - University of Milan - STATE EXAM REGISTRATION FEE
Documents to be submitted
To complete the online application for the State exam, upload a copy of:
- receipt of the PagoPA payment of € 49.58 - STATE EXAM FEE;
- receipt of the PagoPA payment of € 400.00 - STATE EXAM REGISTRATION FEE;
- for graduates from campuses other than the University of Milan: self-certification of graduation;
- for candidates who will obtain their degree after the application deadline (however, within the exam date): statement of graduation application.
Candidates who have enrolled for the first exam session but are absent on exam day may submit a new application for the second session by the stated deadline. Any documentation previously submitted and any payments already made will be valid for the new application (with the exception of any balances still owing).
Chairman: Prof. Giampietro FARRONATO.
Clinica odontostomatologica e clinica affine: Prof. Giampietro FARRONATO, Prof. Francesco SPADARI, Dott. Fausto ASSANDRI.
Clinica chirurgica odontostomatologica e clinica affine: Prof. Giulio RASPERINI, Prof. Massimo SIMION, Dott. Luca CREMINELLI.