Veterinary Biotechnology Sciences
a) an adequate training to develop scientific methodologies, to coordinate national and international research activities
b) the expertise in the fields of veterinary biotechnologies, including veterinary microbiology and immunology, animal pathology, diagnostics, infectious and parasitic diseases, zoonosis, pharmacology and toxicology, animals productions and reproduction, genetic improvement and biodiversity preservation, animal nutrition and food safety, development of animal models for biomedical studies, as well as the main rules regulating veterinary biotechnology.
The Program of Veterinary Biotechnological Sciences also offers the opportunity for a traineeship regulated by Erasmus + Traineeship program (former Erasmus placement). The program is activated in the frame of a scientific cooperation between a researcher group belonging to the School and others from foreign institution. Erasmus + Traineeship is financed by scholarship from the University of Milano.
Application for admission: from 12/03/2021 to 29/10/2021
Application for matriculation: from 01/04/2021 to 15/01/2022
- Segreteria Didattica e Studenti
Via dell'Università, 6 - Lodi
La segreteria riceve su appuntamento tramite sevizio informastudenti nei seguenti orari: Martedì h 13:00-15:00 Mercoledì h. 9:00-12:00 Giovedì h. 13:00-15:00
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment