The faculty of Pharmacy has grown rapidly over its 50 years, becoming one of the most prestigious in Italy thanks to the quality of teaching and research, as well as almost 3,500 students.
Its rich training offer intends to foster cross-disciplinary synergies between biology, chemistry and technology and to respond to the most diverse educational needs. It consists of traditional single-cycle Master's degree programmes as well as three Bachelor's degree programmes – one in Biotechnology with a major in pharmacy – and two Master's degree programmes.
LocationThe Faculty of Pharmacy is based in Milan, on via Golgi 19
- 100 to 405, via Celoria 20
- 501 to 503, via Valvassori Peroni 21
- 600 to 603, via Pascal 36
- C01 to C13, via Mangiagalli 25 (on the corner of via Colombo 62)
- G07 to G30, via Golgi 19
- M01 to M03, via Mangiagalli 31
- V1 to V10, via Venezian 15
- A to H, via Balzaretti 9
- L04, entrance opposite Via Golgi 19
- Organic Chemistry, via Venezian 21
- Qualitative Analysis, via Venezian 21
- Quantitative Analysis, via Mangiagalli 25
- Pharmaceutical Technology, via Celoria 20
Pharmacy Course Administration
Management Committee Chairman's Office
Biotechnology Course Administration
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:30-11:30
Tuesday and Thursday 13:30-15:30
Via Celoria 18 - 20133 Milan
It deals with degree programme administrative procedures.