- 66 ECTS in biological areas (SSD bio), of which at least 6 in BIO/01 Botanica generale (General Botany), BIO/02 Botanica sistematica (Systematic Botany), BIO/04 Fisiologia Vegetale (Plant Physiology), BIO/05 Zoologia (Zoology), BIO/06 Anatomia comparata e citologia (Comparative Anatomy and Cytology) (at least 12), BIO/07 Ecologia (Ecology), BIO/09 Fisiologia (Physiology), BIO/10 Biochimica (Biochemistry), BIO/11 Biologia Molecolare (Molecular Biology), BIO/18 Genetica (Genetics), BIO/19 Microbiologia Generale (General Microbiology).
- 12 ECTS in FIS/01 - FIS/08 Fisica (Physics), INF/01 - Informatica (Informatics), ING-INF/05 - Sistemi di elaborazione delle informazioni (Information processing systems), MAT/01-MAT/09 Mathematics.
- 12 CFU in CHIM/01 - Chimica analitica (Analytical Chemistry), CHIM/02 - Chimica fisica (Physical Chemistry), CHIM/03 - Chimica generale e inorganica (General and Inorganic Chemistry), CHIM/06 - Chimica organica (Organic chemistry).
Other graduate students in the same class L-13, who have not followed a training course in line with the indications of the CBUI or in class 12 Biological Sciences (ex DM 509/99), or in other classes, may be admitted provided they have an adequate number of ECTS, not less than 90 ECTS, in the disciplinary sectors (SSD) mentioned above;
For the students graduated in the L-25 class, i.e. agricultural and forestry science and technology (scienze e tecnologie agrarie e forestali) and related classes, ECTS acquired in the following disciplinary sectors: AGR02 Agronomia e Coltivazioni erbacee (Agronomy and field crops), AGR03 Arboricoltura generale e coltivazioni arboree (Arboriculture and Fruitculture), AGR/07 - Genetica agraria (Agricultural genetics), AGR/12 - Patologia vegetale (Plant pathology), AGR/13 Chimica agraria (Agricultural chemistry), AGR/16 microbiologia agraria (Agricultural Microbiology), AGR/17 Zootecnica Generale e Miglioramento Genetico (Livestock systems, animal breeding and genetics), VET/01 Anatomia degli Animali Domestici (Veterinary anatomy), VET/02 Fisiologia Veterinaria (Veterinary physiology), will be also be considered for admission.
Students must be proficient in English, with a B2 level of competence. Applicants are required to certify their knowledge of the English language by presenting a B2 level certification (vantage or upper intermediate, as defined by the Common European Framework of reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment; recognised certifications: https://www.unimi.it/en/node/297/).
Candidates may be accepted provided their level of English proficiency is unmistakably good.
The adequate personal preparation of the candidates, their ability to communicate in English and their motivation are decisive elements for the admission and they are going to be verified and tested during the admission interview.
More information is available on https://www.unimi.it/en/international/study-abroad/studying-abroad-eras…
For assistance, please contact:
International Mobility Office
Via S. Sofia, 9/1 (second floor)
Phone: (+39) 02.503 13501-13502-13495-12589
Course attendance is highly recommended.
At UGA, information is available at the following website: https://master-biologie.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr/majors/planta-internatio…
- Matriculation and enrollment
- Student administrative office
via Celoria, 18, 20133 Milan
- Plant Science master degree email
- Academic Services Office
Address: via Celoria, 26, 20133 Milan 2nd floor, A Building
Presently by email only.
- Representative for disability services and specific learning disabilities (appointed by the Academic Board):
Dr.ssa Diletta Dolfini
- International Students Office - Welcome Desk
Address: via S. Sofia, 9/1, Milan.
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment