Students admitted to the Plant Science Master degree will receive a contribution to support higher costs arising from their stay at UGA. The level of each contribution will relate to the ISEE declared by the relevant student.
For assistance, please contact:
International Mobility Office
Via Santa Sofia 9 (second floor)
Tel. 02 503 13501-12589-13495-13502
Contacts: InformaStudenti [email protected]
Student Desk booking through InformaStudenti
Places available: 10 + 3 reserved for non-EU citizens
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 30/03/2021 to 10/06/2021
Admission test date and venue: 23/06/2021 - DIP. DI BIOSCIENZE, VIA CELORIA 26, room b8
Application for matriculation: from 28/06/2021 to 07/07/2021
At UGA, information is available at the following website: https://master-biologie.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr/majors/planta-internatio…
- Matriculation and enrollment
- Student administrative office
via Celoria, 18, 20133 Milan
- Plant Science master degree email
- Academic Services Office
Address: via Celoria, 26, 20133 Milan 2nd floor, A Building
From Monday to Friday from 10.00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- International Students Office - Welcome Desk
Address: via S. Sofia, 9/1, Milan.
- Representative for disability services and specific learning disabilities (appointed by the Academic Board):
Dr.ssa Diletta Dolfini
- Degree Course Coordinator
Prof. Luca E. A. Gianfranceschi
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment