Studies in Cultural Heritage
The programme therefore aims to provide adequate basic training and a broad set of historical-humanistic and scientific skills in the cultural heritage sector, with particular regard to archaeology, art, archiving, books, music, theatre and film. Graduates of this programme may continue their studies through further university programmes.
If you are and incoming Erasmus student, you can attend all classes in Italian. If you wish, you can agree with individual instructors on a programme partly or entirely in English. Moreover, we have teaching staff exchange agreements with many partner universities, including visiting professor programmes for our faculty members abroad and for foreign colleagues at our institution, within the Department's programmes.
Attendance is highly recommended for courses.
Attendance is mandatory for laboratories.
- Student registrar
Via S. Sofia 9/1 - 20122 Milano (MI) Italia
- Department of Cultural Heritage and Environment
Via Festa del Perdono 7 - 20122 Milano (MI), Via Noto 6 e 8 - 20141 Milano (MI) Italia
- Academic services
Via Noto 6 - 20141 Milano
- Erasmus and international mobility tutor
- Study plan tutor
firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- Internship tutor
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment