Withdrawing from a non-medical postgraduate school and loss of student status

Withdrawal from studies

Withdrawal from studies is irrevocable and results in the cancellation of the student’s university career to date, as well as payment of any outstanding fees. Withdrawal does not, however, prevent the student from enrolling again, even in the same Postgraduate School. 

To withdraw from studies, the student must: 

  1. Make an appointment at the Help Desk of the Postgraduate Schools Administration Office
  2. Submit the request to withdraw from studies 
  3. Hand in their record book and a 16 euros duty stamp.
Loss of student status

Students enrolled in Postgraduate Schools that conform to EU regulations, lose their student status if they fail to pass their exam by the last official exam session.

Students enrolled in other Postgraduate Schools who do not pass the official exam cannot be admitted into the next year and must enrol as a repeating student. 

Students can repeat a year once only.