Official exams and non-medical specialisation diploma
Students who are not enrolled at the University and who do not possess an attendance certificate are not permitted to sit the official exams, which take place over two sessions:
- First session: 1 to 15 June
- Second session: 1 to 15 October (also for Medical Postgraduate Schools under the new degree programme system, for non-medics).
The third extraordinary session planned for February is solely intended for those students about to graduate, in the session itself.
Graduation from a postgraduate school takes place after the thesis discussion.
The exam sessions and deadlines are based on the school and on the student’s year of enrolment.
To graduate you must:
- Submit the graduation application from 11 to 29 May 2020 using the Domanda di tesi online service.
- Upload the thesis in electronic format (PDF/A) by the deadlines, under penalty of exclusion from the diploma exam. The thesis must be uploaded in electronic format (PDF/A) through the thesis upload service. To create the file in PDF/A format from a Word or LibreOffice document, follow the instructions contained in the relevant video tutorial.
- Defend your thesis in accordance with the timetable prepared by the School’s Administration Office
Deadlines for the 2019/2020 academic year
Postgraduate School for Legal Professions
Submission of the thesis application online: date TBC.
First session (excluding Medical Schools)
- Submission of thesis application online: 11 to 29 May 2020
- Thesis discussion: 1-15 July 2020
- Upload thesis in electronic format (PDF/A): by 26 June 2020
Second session (including Medical Physics and Medical Statistics and Biometrics Postgraduate Schools - students enrolled in the 2016/2017 academic year and Hospital Pharmacologist enrolled in the 2015/2016 academic year)
- Submission of thesis application online: 27 August to 24 September 2020
- Thesis discussion: 2 to 13 November 2020
- Upload thesis in electronic format (PDF/A): by 27 October 2020
Third session (at the discretion of the School’s Director and excluding the Medical Postgraduate Schools).
- Submission of thesis application online: from 3 December 2019 to 14 January 2021
- Thesis discussion: 1 to 15 March 2021
- Upload thesis in electronic format (PDF/A): by 23 February 2021
Delivery of Diploma certificate
The specialist Diploma certificate will be sent to the student’s home address within one year of graduating from the Postgraduate School.