Carta La Statale - Badge
"Carta La Statale" is the University personal badge for access to University services.
If desired, it can also become a prepaid card if activated as La Statale Flash Up Studio Card.
The new badge is valid for 7 years and you can use it:
- to be recognised at exams without having to exhibit an identify document
- as one of the Intesa Sanpaolo prepaid bank card, when activated
- for the accreditement of scholarships. It is in fact the only payment tool for scholarships and, in this case, it must necessarily be activated as La Statale Flash Up Studio Card
- to access libraries and library services
- to access university refectory and other eathing places at moderate price
- to use the "Water kiosk" at the campus, where you can withdraw two litres of water a day
- to take advantage of discounts and services.
Consult the personal data processing policy for the "Carta La Statale" badge and the "Carta Flash Up Studio La Statale".
"Carta La Statale" badge is sent to the address indicated by the student as contact address – that is present in the Unimia personal page.
Only those who have provided an address abroad will receive an email from the Registrar with instructions on method of delivery.
When do we receive it?
The badge is produced and sent only after the individual control of the following data uploaded by the student:
- identity document
- photo ID
The control activity requires a few weeks.
From the “Carta La Statale” section of the Unimia personal page you can also:
- activate the university badge
- block the badge in the case of theft and/or loss
- activate and update your personal data
For details and assistance in case of problems (also in case of demagnetization, or when it is blocked by the bank), please login to InformaStudenti Service then send a message by selecting "Badge Carta La Statale".
Once you receive the badge you must activate it as soon as possible from the Unimia personal page, by accessing "Carta La Statale" section and selecting "Activate it."
Activation of the badge is compulsory for reasons of security: it guarantees that the student had actually received it.
Not activated badges will be periodically blocked by the Student Registrar.
On the card's front shows bank data, that will be operating only when the badge is activated as La Statale Flash Up Studio card.
The card's back shows instead:
- name and surname
- tax code
- user code (to be used only for badge activation and not to be confused with matriculation number).
The badge remains valid only for:
- continuation of studies
- transfer to other degree courses of the University.
The "Carta La Statale" is deactivated in case of:
- discontinuation of studies
- transfer to other University
In both cases, you don't need to return the badge and if it has been activated also as "La Statale Flash Up Studio Card", it will remain active.
In the case of theft or loss, you must:
- block the "Carta La Statale" badge from the Unimia personal page, following the instructions.
- request a new badge, sending a message to the InformaStudenti Service (select the "Badge Carta La Statale" item) and attaching:
- the payment receipt of the 10 euro requested
- a scanned copy of the notification of loss or theft to the Police
- a copy of your identity card or passport
If the stolen or lost badge had been activated also as "La Statale Flash Up Studio Card", you must:
- block it also at the Bank, phoning the toll-free number 800.303.303 (from mobile or house phone) or +39 011 8019200 from abroad (the charge depends on the provider) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- activate the new badge following the instructions on the Intesa San Paolo Bank letter
- verify with your Intesa San Paolo Bank branch how to to transfer any funds on the new card