Discounts and promotions
Our students, teachers, technical-administrative staff, and anyone with @studenti.unimi.it and @unimi.it e-mail addresses, can subscribe to Corriere Digita+ and Tutto+ information services by the Corriere della Sera at discounted rates.
All you have to do is access the link to the Corriere della Sera, choose one of these two services and fill in the online form, entering your university e-mail and a new password.
Corriere Digital Edition is a monthly subscription, which allows you to read the Corriere della Sera on your home PC, smartphone and on leading tablets.
By choosing Corriere Digital Edition, you can access the contents of the national newspaper, local editions, supplements and magazines (Sette, Io Donna, Vivimilano, Style, Living) with a single monthly payment of € 4.99 instead of € 19.99.
You can read the Corriere Digital Edition on:
- your PC, by logging in to http://digitaledition.corriere.it/ with the e-mail and password used during the subscription procedure
- your smartphone or tablet, by downloading the new app CorriereUP from Google Play Store and AppStore, and logging in with the credentials used during the subscription procedure.
Corriere Tutto+ gives you unlimited access to the contents of the website Corriere.it, its Archive and to Corriere Digital Edition, on the web, your smartphone or tablet. You also have exclusive benefits such as access to the daily newsletter PrimaOra and the special contents of Bacheca di C+.
- your PC, by logging in on the top right bar on www.corriere.it, with the e-mail and password used during the subscription procedure
- your smartphone or tablet, by downloading free of charge the new app CorriereUP from Google Play Store or AppStore, and logging in with the credentials used during the subscription procedure.
The University of Milan offers discounted services to students.
Bossy Rowing Studio
15% off sports services offered within the fitness club.
How to get discounted services
Just show your university badge at the Bossy Rowing Studio fitness club in Piazzetta M. Bossi 4, Milan.
Download the Bossy Rowing Studio discount brochure.
Virgin Active S.p.A.
- € 89.00 per month for 12-month membership at the Piazza Diaz fitness club
- € 99.00 per month for 3-month membership at the Piazza Diaz fitness club.
How to get discounted membership
Just show your university badge at the Virgin Active Club Milano Diaz.
We have signed an agreement with the Webfit club, a WebFit S.r.l. franchisee.
Terms of the Agreement
The agreement provides the following subsidized services:
- 12-month membership for € 22.90 per month
- no membership fee
- access to all WebFit gyms throughout Italy, with your University badge.
How to purchase
You can buy your membership card directly at the gym, showing your University badge/copy of tuition fees where applicable/proof of enrolment.
The University stipulates agreements to offer students discounted rates on goods and services.
C&C, Apple computer supplies
3% to 12% off both online and in-store purchases
- Apple computers
- AppleCare+, only if purchased with a Mac or iPad
- non-Apple accessories, only if purchased with a Mac or iPad
- Apple accessories, only if purchased with a Mac or iPad
- Apple Watches
How to buy online
- Access the link https://www.cecspa.com/unimi
- Register with your institutional e-mail address
- Enter the discount code: UNIMI2122
Shipping is free for online purchases that include a Mac or iPad.
How to buy in stores
Go to the C&C website to see the list of stores (https://www.cecspa.com/negozi).
Download the brochure of C&C discounted services.
10% off list prices:
- IT-IT shipments: €28 for max 25 kg luggage, €38 for max 40 kg luggage
- IT-EU shipments and vice versa: €45 for max 25 kg luggage, €60 for max 40 kg luggage.
Terms and Conditions
The costs for EU-EU shipments vary according to shipping locations and destinations. Weight limits are for each luggage and cannot be cumulated. Max size: 95 x 60 x 40 cm. You can also ship cardboard boxes, with the same weight and size limits. The same rates apply to sports equipment, except for golf bags and skis or snowboards.
The rates include damage and loss insurance up to a maximum of €500. You can also purchase an additional insurance to cover any losses up to a maximum of €1,000.
The collection date can be chosen by the customer, from Monday to Friday. Delivery times vary according to the destination: for Italy-Italy shipments they range from 24 hours to 3 working days, for Italy-EU shipments and vice versa from 2 to 4 days. The same applies to EU-EU shipments.
Delivery times may be longer for some particular locations (for example, small islands for all countries) or in periods when shipments intensify (as in the Christmas holiday-black Friday season).
How to buy
- Access the link https://booking.bagexpress.eu/?pc=UNIMI
- Register with your institutional e-mail address.
30% off the general price list for self-storage services, warehouse and temporary storage facilities at via Campania 14, San Giuliano Milanese (MI).
Terms and Conditions
The price list shows monthly rates. However, it is possible to use the service for fractions of month. The final cost will be calculated on a pro-rata basis, and the customer will receive a refund for any days not used.
How to book
Send an e-mail to [email protected] from your institutional account (@studenti.unimi.it or @unimi.it), specifying the rental period and square footage required. You can also contact them by phone or visit the storage site.
Pay the monthly rent in advance at the beginning of the month. You will also have to pay a security deposit worth two monthly rents, excluding VAT, which will be refunded at the end of the rental period. Moreover, customers are required to pay a monthly insurance premium of at least € 13.00 (against an insured value of € 3,000.00).