Rights, Health and Well-being
The University of Milan contributes to improving the living and working conditions of its students and staff through:
- specific welfare measures and targeted people care policies;
- appropriate activities to protect personal rights and dignity.
These measures are aimed at ensuring:
- psychophysical well-being at the individual, family and social level;
- the enhancement of training;
- the promotion of quality and work-life balance;
- the protection of health and safety;
- individual support for students with study-related difficulties.
More information regarding personnel services is available in the portal: laStatale@work, dedicated to those who work for or collaborate with the University of Milan.
Equal Opportunities and Welfare Committee (CUG)
The Equal Opportunities and Welfare Committee was set up to ensure equal opportunities and prevent discrimination, promote the well-being, dignity and rights of employees, guarantee and improve the conditions of the academic staff (including temporary staff), of the technical-administrative staff and librarians, as well as of students.
The Trusted Advisor is an impartial and external specialist who plays a key role in protecting the personal, professional and academic dignity of the university staff from harmful, harassing, discriminatory, disturbing and mobbing behaviours.