Rights, Health and Well-being
The University of Milan contributes to improving the living and working conditions of its students and staff through:
- specific welfare measures and targeted people care policies;
- appropriate activities to protect personal rights and dignity.
These measures are aimed at ensuring:
- psychophysical well-being at the individual, family and social level;
- the enhancement of training;
- the promotion of quality and work-life balance;
- the protection of health and safety;
- individual support for students with study-related difficulties.
More information regarding personnel services is available in the portal: laStatale@work, dedicated to those who work for or collaborate with the University of Milan.