On the University social channels, managed by Institutional Communication, you will find the latest news on key events and initiatives, scientific results, our educational offer and services.
Social media are constantly updated and open to comments, but they do not replace the tasks of administrative and academic front offices. For information on our offices and services, please browse the University portal or visit the Contacts page.
Follow the University of Milan on:
Welcome to @LaStatale, the official Facebook page of the University of Milan.
The University complies with the guidelines and conditions of use set by Facebook (www.facebook.com/terms.php), which we invite you to read and observe.
We want our page to be a place for constructive discussion and debate among the members of our community. Please help us by following these simple rules.
The following content will not be published or will be removed:
- Comments, including with images, videos and links, that are violent, threatening, discriminatory, slanderous, vulgar, offensive or tolerant of violent or unlawful acts;
- Comments containing personal, confidential or sensitive information, such as names, email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Offensive and vulgar messages sent via Messenger or personal documents for online admission and enrolment procedures, fee and contribution payments, showing personal data such as place and date of birth, social security number or current account number.
Users who repeatedly breach the rules will be blocked and removed from our community and will not receive any reply to their messages.
We will be very pleased to receive:
- Appropriate comments fostering a constructive dialogue within our community;
- News of events, initiatives and projects linked to the University's three missions – Education, Research and the Third Mission. Please use the tag: @LaStatale;
- Proposals for joint events with institutions, organisations, research centres and student associations or groups officially recognized by the University;
- Photo and video material from fans who attend our events and initiatives, for creating a shared narrative of the University.
Multimedia content published on the @LaStatale social media accounts is processed in accordance with the GDPR 2016/679. Published comments should not be considered as official statements or opinions of the University of Milan.
For information on our offices and services, please browse the unimi.it portal or visit the Contacts page.