Attending courses is strongly recommended. However, each course offers an ad-hoc syllabus for non-attending students. Workshop attendance is mandatory.
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 22/03/2021 to 10/05/2021
Admission test date and venue: 17/05/2021 - Da remoto
Application for matriculation: from 18/05/2021 to 14/07/2021
Attachments and documents
The admission exam has been postponed and will be provided remotely on 17 May 2021. All instructions and regulations to access the system providing the online test are contained in the "regolamento test" document. The link to access the online test will be sent to the e-mail address submitted in the admission application, after the all admissions are closed, in the days just before the test.
Application for admission: from 15/07/2021 to 26/08/2021
Admission test date : 01/09/2021
Application for matriculation: from 07/09/2021 to 15/09/2021
Attachments and documents
1st September admission exam
The admission exam will be provided remotely. All instructions and regulations to access the system providing the online test are contained in the "regolamento test" document. The link to access the online test will be sent to the e-mail address submitted in the admission application, after the all admissions are closed, in the days just before the test.
- Academic services
Dipartimento di Studi letterari, filologiche e linguistiche, via Festa del Perdono 7 - 20122 Milano (MI) Italia
Ricevimento: Martedì, ore 10-12
- Department of Literary Studies, Philology and Linguistics
Via Festa del Perdono 7 - 20122 Milano (MI) Italia
- Student registrar
Via Santa Sofia 9/1 - 20122 Milano (MI) Italia
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment