- Erasmus+ 'call for study': thanks to agreements signed by the Department with some UE Universities (Croatia, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Poland, Czech republic, Spain, Hungary, to which Swiss confederation and United Kingdom must be added), students can apply for about 40 fellowships. Funding allows students for study-abroad experiences (courses and exams) that will be recognized by Unimi, if they comply with the 'learning agreement' that must be signed before departure and approved by the Department's Erasmus committee.
- Erasmus+ 'Traineeship': funding allows students to do traineeships based at UE academic or research institutions (Swiss confederation included). Applicants to the Summer call should identify a host institution autonomously, whereas the Fall call offers traineeships based on the agreements signed by Unimi, among which some are offered by the Department.
- 'Thesis abroad' programme: funding allows students of Master degree to can carry out their thesis work at academic and research institutions abroad, with no geographical restriction.
Application for admission: from 15/03/2022 to 26/08/2022
Application for matriculation: from 01/04/2022 to 16/01/2023
Attachments and documents
Non-EU visa applicants are required to apply for admission no later than 31 May 2022. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be evaluated and it will in no case be possible to request the refund of the admission fee.
- Department of Literary Studies, Philology and Linguistics
Via Festa del Perdono 7 - 20122 Milano (MI) Italia
- Academic services
Dipartimento di Studi letterari, filologici e linguistici, via Festa del Perdono 7 - 20122 Milano (MI) Italia
Ricevimento: Martedì, ore 10-12
- Student registrar
Via Santa Sofia 9/1 - 20122 Milano (MI) Italia
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment