Public and Corporate Communication (COM)
Students can attend a semester in the faculties and graduate courses specified in the agreements, and have their exams recognized, as in the Erasmus program. An excellent knowledge of the English language, properly certified, is required to participate. Special calls establish other conditions to enter the selection. These exchanges do not enjoy any financial support from the University of Milano.
Attendance is strongly recommended
Places available: 200 + 30 reserved for non-EU citizens
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 30/03/2021 to 30/08/2021
Admission test date and venue: 06/09/2021 - da remoto
Application for matriculation: from 21/09/2021 to 24/09/2021
Attachments and documents
Test 6 settembre
Le istruzioni per partecipare al test del 6 settembre sono contenute nel documento "regolamento test" qui pubblicato. Il link per accedere al sistema di erogazione del test verrà inviato all'indirizzo email comunicato in fase di ammissione.
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment