Administration and Public Policy (APP)
- a realistic knowledge of the operating logic, or malfunctioning, of public administration
- the ability to manage human, financial, technological resources, and regulatory constraints, in complex organization
- full mastery of methods for designing, implementing and evaluating public policies
- knowledge of the standards, used in international comparisons
- in all areas of public administration
- in service companies
- in non-profit organizations
- in public control and auditing authorities
- in consulting companies
Application and admission: Open with entry requirements examination.
The student can achieve exams and a part of his/her dissertation.
Highly recommended, not mandatory
For students enrolled on bachelor’s, master’s and single cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments of different amounts and with different payment deadlines:
- the first, corresponding to the minimum amount, is the same for all students
- the second - technically referred to as an ‘all-inclusive fee’- that is variable.
Students can also be entitled for tuition fee reductions such as:
- lowering for students who meet high merit requirements
- fixed amounts calculated on the basis of the student's citizenship group for those with income/property abroad
- support for students who have political refugee status.
More info at: Fees - current academic year
Scholarships and benefits
The University also provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students), including:
Admission, ranking and enrolment