Health Professions of Rehabilitation Sciences
The master's degree programme in Health Professions of Rehabilitation Sciences aims to provide advanced cultural and professional training to intervene in care, management, training and research processes in areas which are relevant to health professions (podiatrist, physiotherapist, speech therapist, orthoptist-ophthalmologist, technician of psychiatric rehabilitation, occupational therapist, professional educator, therapist of neuro-psychomotor system in developmental age).
The acquisition of scientific knowledge, ethical values and professional skills will allow graduates to express advanced assistance, educational and preventive quality services in response to health problems of the pediatric, adult and geriatric population. Graduates will develop an integrated approach to the organizational and managerial problems of health professions, qualified by mastering the techniques and procedures of health management. In planning and management of personnel in the health sector, they will be able to adequately consider the needs of the community, innovation in work organization methods, resources derived from technological and IT innovation (including forms of remote assistance or distance learning), the organization of pedagogical-training interventions, as well as the standardization of operating standards to those of the European Union. The acquired methodological knowledge will also allow them to intervene in the training and research processes peculiar to the aforementioned areas.
Graduates in Health Professions of Rehabilitation Sciences can pursue careers in:
- healthcare facility management (the organisation/monitoring of facilities and the supply of efficient services), upon successful completion of any related competitions;
- university teaching, upon successful completion of any competitions set out in current regulations;
- research within their sphere of competence;
- furthermore, the master’s degree title gives access to doctoral programmes (PhD).
Employment statistics (Almalaurea)
Admission: Limited enrolment with admission test
Students are expected to attain level B1 proficiency in English.
Proficiency may be certified at the time of matriculation by submitting a certificate of level B1 language proficiency or better, or by sitting the SLAM (University Language Centre) placement test during the first year of studies only, between September and December. Students who do not pass the test must follow the SLAM language courses and obtain appropriate certification within the year the plan of study calls for a language exam.
- Referenti del Corso:
- Prof.ssa Antonella Delle Fave
- Dott.ssa Giuseppina Bernardelli
- Prof.ssa Daniela Lucini
- IMMATRICOLAZIONI E AMMISSIONI
- EMail del Corso:
For students enrolled on bachelor’s, master’s and single cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments of different amounts and with different payment deadlines:
- the first, corresponding to the minimum amount, is the same for all students
- the second - technically referred to as an ‘all-inclusive fee’- that is variable.
Students can also be entitled for tuition fee reductions such as:
- lowering for students who meet high merit requirements
- fixed amounts calculated on the basis of the student's citizenship group for those with income/property abroad
- support for students who have political refugee status.
More info at: Fees - current academic year
Scholarships and benefits
L’Ateneo fornisce inoltre una serie di agevolazioni economiche a favore dei propri studenti con requisiti particolari (merito, condizioni economiche o personali, studenti internazionali) come:
Admission, ranking and enrolment