Health Professions of Rehabilitation Sciences
More specifically, the Master degree Course in Rehabilitation Science for Health Professions is aimed at providing knowledge and competences allowing graduates to:
- coordinate and/or manage simple and complex organizations through appropriate procedures and measures in the areas of planning, human resource management and business economy Accounting;
- critically evaluate and monitor the evolution of rehabilitation needs and processes, and plan therapeutic interventions related to their specific rehabilitation expertise;
- develop management skills;
- identify environmental risk factors, assess their effects on health and implement protective interventions in the workplace;
- manage work teams and adopt appropriate strategies to promote multi-professional and organizational integration processes;
- manage and carry out professional development plans based on constant definition, identification and evaluation of related goals;
- implement systematic bibliographic research through databases and periodic updates; conduct bibliographic reviews (including systematic ones) and draft scientific articles;
- collaborate in quantitative and qualitative research projects;
- verify the application of research findings in the context of rehabilitation services, in view of their improvement;
- operate in compliance with the main laws governing the healthcare organization, as well as with the rules of professional ethics and duties;
- define and apply appropriate techniques for individual and group communication and for the management of interpersonal relationships with patients and their caregivers;
- evaluate individual and collective patient outcomes using valid and reliable measures that take into account the context in which patients are receiving rehabilitation interventions, including cultural variables and the effect of social factors;
- collaborate with the healthcare team to implement and develop protocols and guidelines;
- organize and correctly interpret information related to their specific professional field by using available resources and databases;
- use technology associated with information and communication as a valid support for rehabilitation, therapeutic and preventive interventions and for the supervision of health conditions;
- document their rehabilitation practice to perform subsequent analysis aiming at continuous improvement;
- contribute to the planning and implementation of educational interventions to promote update and lifelong learning for rehabilitation professionals;
- observe, participate and plan management and coordination processes in the context of Bachelor degree Courses, Master degree Courses and post graduate courses; develop and refine specific teaching skills related to internship tutoring and coordination activities in basic, complementary and lifelong education;
- design and implement educational and support interventions at the individual and community levels, to improve self-management, supervision of risk factors and health problems in collaboration with other professionals;
- contribute to harmonize local administrative and jurisdictional provisions related to rehabilitation professions with the normative aspects and rules defined by EU and adopted by the other Member and non Member States.
Limited enrolment with admission test.
For further information on the number of places and the date of the admission test, please visit the website https://accessoprogrammato.miur.it/
Students are expected to attain level B1 proficiency in English.
Proficiency may be certified at the time of matriculation by submitting a certificate of level B1 language proficiency or better, or by sitting the SLAM (University Language Centre) placement test during the first year of studies only, between September and December. Students who do not pass the test must follow the SLAM language courses and obtain appropriate certification within the year the plan of study calls for a language exam.
The tuition fees for students enrolled in Bachelor's, Master's and single-cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments with different calculation methods and payment schedules:
- The amount of the first instalment is the same for all students
- The amount of the second instalment varies according to the ISEE University value, the degree programme and the student status (on track / off track for one year or off track for more than a year)
- An additional fee is due for online programmes
The University also offers:
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad
- Concessions for international students with refugee status
Scholarships and benefits
The University provides a range of financial benefits to students meeting special requirements (merit, financial or personal conditions, international students).
Admission, ranking and enrolment