Programmes in English
Welcome to this summary that is intended to give you a quick overview of our academic programmes taught in English, besides programmes which are part of International networks.
Annual updating of degree programmes
Variations about our education offer are usually announced each year, in May, in the occasion of the Open Day. They are anyway very few, and related to the suppression of an old programme or the launch of a new one.
Thus you can rely, anyway, on the actual education offer to start making your choice about the programme you would like to attend at our university.
Do you want to enrol in one of our study programmes? Read carefully the call for applications or the admission procedures on the programme profile, and learn more about the specific procedures for international students.
Those are inter-university programmes generally offering a double or joined degree, awarded both by the University of Milan and the partner university. Students who choose to attend this kind of programmes have to spend a study periods abroad, in at least two of the universities belonging to the consortium.
- Agriculture, environment and bioenergy
- Clinical Research
- Computer science
- Economic sociology and labour studies
- Earth Sciences
- Experimental Medicine
- Food systems
- Human Mind and Its Explanations: Language, Brain and Reasoning
- Industrial chemistry
- International and public law, ethics and economics for sustainable development - LEES
- Intersectoral Innovation
- Molecular and cellular biology
- National Phd in Systems Medicine
- Pharmaceutical sciences
- Pharmacological biomolecular sciences, experimental and clinical
- Physics, astrophysics and applied physics
- Political studies
- Sociology and methodology of social research
- System medicine
- Translational Medicine
- Veterinary and animal science
Information for International students who want to apply to a study programme or to spend their mobility study period abroad at the University of Milan.