Programmes in English
Welcome to this summary that is intended to give you a quick overview of our academic programmes taught in English, besides programmes which are part of Internationa netwoks.
Annual updating of degree programmes
Variations about our education offer are usually announced each year, in May, in the occasion of the Open Day. They are anyway very few, and related to the suppression of an old programme or the launch of a new one.
Thus you can rely, anyway, on the actual education offer to start making your choice about the programme you would like to attend at our university.
Admission soon open for Master Degree Programmes without entry examination for
- International prospective students only, who can apply to all Master's degree programmes without entrance examination
- all prospective students, who can only apply to Master programmes entirely taught in English.
Registrations for all other courses generally open from July to September or October.
Economics, Law and Social Sciences
- Public and corporate communication (com) (one curriculum in English)
- Data science and economics (dse)
- Economics and political science (eps)
- Finance and economics (mef)
- Global politics and society (gps)
- Management of human resources and labour studies (mls)
- Management of innovation and entrepreneurship (mie)
- Politics, philosophy and public affairs (pppa)
- International relations (one curriculum in English)
- Sustainable Development
Medicine and Healthcare
- Bioinformatics for computational genomics
- Biotechnology for the bioeconomy
- Environmental and Food Economics
- Industrial chemistry
- Molecular biology of the cell
- Molecular biotechnology and bioinformatics
- Pharmaceutical biotechnology (one curriculum in English)
- Plant sciences
- Safety assessment of xenobiotics and biotechnological products
Those are inter-university programmes generally offering a double or joined degree, awarded both by the University of Milan and the partner university. Students who choose to attend this kind of programmes have to spend a study periods abroad, in at least two of the universities belonging to the consortium.
- Agriculture, environment and bioenergy
- Clinical Research
- Computer science
- Pharmacological biomolecular sciences, experimental and clinical
- Economic sociology and labour studies
- Experimental Medicine
- Food systems
- Industrial chemistry
- International and public law, ethics and economics for sustainable development - LEES
- Molecular and cellular biology
- Pharmaceutical sciences
- Physics, astrophysics and applied physics
- Political studies
- Sociology and methodology of social research
- System medicine
- Translational Medicine
- Veterinary and animal science
Information fo International students who want to apply to a study programme or to spend their mobility study period abroad at the University of Milan.