It is the "identity card" of each degree course, published on the Universitaly website of the Italian Ministry to present the educational offer of all Italian Universities
Quality in Teaching
Quality Assurance (QA) in Teaching is the process that, by defining objectives, concrete actions and checks, allows the University to constantly improve its academic offering in compliance with its quality policy.
The System for Quality Assurance in Teaching has the following key objectives:
- to guarantee that the quality of teaching is well documented, so that it may be verified and assessed;
- to facilitate access to information, making it clear and easy to understand for students, families and representatives of the job world;
- to promote the continuous improvement of Study Programmes.
Pursuant to current legislation, a two-step accreditation procedure applies to Study Programmes:
- mandatory initial accreditation by 15 June of each academic year
- periodic accreditation every three years, to confirm that the educational offering is sustainable and in line with teaching, research, structural, organizational, economic-financial and quality assurance requirements.
The Quality Assurance Board and Independent Evaluation Unit also play a fundamental role in the Quality Assurance process.