- 66 ECTS in biological areas (SSD bio), of which at least 6 in BIO/01 Botanica generale (General Botany), BIO/02 Botanica sistematica (Systematic Botany), BIO/04 Fisiologia Vegetale (Plant Physiology), BIO/05 Zoologia (Zoology), BIO/06 Anatomia comparata e citologia (Comparative Anatomy and Cytology) (at least 12), BIO/07 Ecologia (Ecology), BIO/09 Fisiologia (Physiology), BIO/10 Biochimica (Biochemistry), BIO/11 Biologia Molecolare (Molecular Biology), BIO/18 Genetica (Genetics), BIO/19 Microbiologia Generale (General Microbiology).
- 12 ECTS in FIS/01 - FIS/08 Fisica (Physics), INF/01 - Informatica (Informatics), ING-INF/05 - Sistemi di elaborazione delle informazioni (Information processing systems), MAT/01-MAT/09 Mathematics.
- 12 CFU in CHIM/01 - Chimica analitica (Analytical Chemistry), CHIM/02 - Chimica fisica (Physical Chemistry), CHIM/03 - Chimica generale e inorganica (General and Inorganic Chemistry), CHIM/06 - Chimica organica (Organic chemistry).
Other graduate students in the same class L-13, who have not followed a training course in line with the indications of the CBUI or in class 12 Biological Sciences (ex DM 509/99), or in other classes, may be admitted provided they have an adequate number of ECTS, not less than 90 ECTS, in the disciplinary sectors (SSD) mentioned above;
For the students graduated in the L-25 class, i.e. agricultural and forestry science and technology (Scienze e Tecnologie Agrarie e Forestali) and related classes, ECTS acquired in the following disciplinary sectors: AGR02 Agronomia e Coltivazioni erbacee (Agronomy and field crops), AGR03 Arboricoltura generale e coltivazioni arboree (Arboriculture and Fruitculture), AGR/07 - Genetica agraria (Agricultural genetics), AGR/12 Patologia vegetale (Plant pathology), AGR/13 Chimica agraria (Agricultural chemistry), AGR/16 microbiologia agraria (Agricultural Microbiology), AGR/17 Zootecnica Generale e Miglioramento Genetico (Livestock systems, animal breeding and genetics), VET/01 Anatomia degli Animali Domestici (Veterinary anatomy), VET/02 Fisiologia Veterinaria (Veterinary physiology), will be also be considered for admission.
Students must be proficient in English, with a B2 level of competence. Applicants are required to certify their knowledge of the English language by presenting a B2 level certification (vantage or upper intermediate, as defined by the Common European Framework of reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment; recognised certifications: https://www.unimi.it/en/node/297/). Candidates may be accepted provided their level of English proficiency is unmistakably good.
The adequate personal preparation of the candidates, their ability to communicate in English and their motivation are decisive elements for the admission and they are going to be verified and tested during the admission interview.
The prerequisite to access the Plant Science Master Degree program is an adequate knowledge of the fundaments of biological disciplines. This will be verified through 1) evaluation of the bachelor study program and 2) direct assessment of candidate scientific background knowledge. The candidate's background knowledge in Biology will be verified by an interview with the Commission for Admittance to the Master, composed by teaching members appointed by the Teaching Board. The interview will evaluate the expertise of the candidate in topics related to Plant Science degree, and will ascertain the knowledge of the English language.
The committee evaluates the candidate on a 100-point scale:
-up to 25/100 will be given for the graduation grade; for undergraduates the average grade of the sustained teaching activities will be evaluated;
-up to 10/100 for the curriculum (type of degree, extra-curriculum free courses, Erasmus experience, etc.)
-up to 65/100 for the interview
The minimum requirement for admission is 60/100.
For the Academic Year 2021-2022, interviews will take place on April 7th, 2021 for non EU citizens currently residing outside EU and for all others on June 23rd, 2021 at the Department of Biosciences, Via Celoria 26, room B8. See the 2021-2022 call for applications for detailed instructions (https://www.unimi.it/en/education/plant-science). Students must have a valid ID card for identification. Foreign applicants who are not resident in Italy and have achieved their bachelor degree abroad will be evaluated based on their curriculum and may be invited to an online interview. Foreign students who reside in Italy must attend the evaluation interview on June 23rd, 2021.
It is advisable to check for any possible updates concerning dates and times of the examination on the website: http://plantscience.cdl.unimi.it
Students admitted to the Plant Science Master degree will receive a contribution to support higher costs arising from their stay at UGA. The level of each contribution will relate to the ISEE declared by the relevant student.
For assistance, please contact:
International Mobility Office
Via Santa Sofia 9 (second floor)
Tel. 02 503 13501-12589-13495-13502
Contacts: InformaStudenti firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Desk booking through InformaStudenti
At UGA, information is available at the following website: https://master-biologie.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr/majors/planta-internatio…
- Matriculation and enrollment
- Student administrative office
via Celoria, 18, 20133 Milan
- Plant Science master degree email
- Academic Services Office
Address: via Celoria, 26, 20133 Milan 2nd floor, A Building
(presently by email only)
- International Students Office - Welcome Desk
Address: via S. Sofia, 9/1, Milan.
- Representative for disability services and specific learning disabilities (appointed by the Academic Board):
Dr.ssa Diletta Dolfini
Le tasse universitarie per gli studenti iscritti ai corsi di laurea, di laurea magistrale e a ciclo unico sono suddivise in due rate con modalità di calcolo e tempi di pagamento diversi:
- l'importo della prima rata è uguale per tutti
- l'importo della seconda rata varia in base al valore ISEE Università, al Corso di laurea di iscrizione e alla posizione (in corso/fuori corso da un anno oppure fuori corso da più di un anno).
- per i corsi on line è prevista una rata suppletiva.
- agevolazioni per gli studenti con elevati requisiti di merito
- importi diversificati in base al Paese di provenienza per gli studenti internazionali con reddito e patrimonio all'estero
- agevolazioni per gli studenti internazionali con status di rifugiato
L’Ateneo fornisce agevolazioni economiche a favore dei propri studenti con requisiti particolari (merito, condizioni economiche o personali, studenti internazionali)
Info su ammissioni e immatricolazioni