University Observatory on University Education Incentive Programmes
The Observatory is a joint board with advisory, analytical and support functions for the activities of the Board of Directors and the Academic Senate.
Pursuant to its regulations, the Observatory:
- Monitors the University’s education incentive programmes (scholarships, accommodation, catering) and other student services. It collects and updates statistical data, as well as promoting studies, research and projects for the development of student services;
- Expresses opinions to the Academic Senate and the Board of Directors, through the Rector, regarding student services and the tuition fee system;
- Submits proposals for student services to the Academic Senate and the Board of Directors;
- Draws up an annual report to be submitted to the Academic Senate, the Board of Directors and the Student Council by the end of the current calendar year.
Student representatives in the academic bodies may file reports or propose discussion topics to the Observatory by filling in an online form. The proposer has the option to take part in the discussion meeting.
Fill in the user satisfaction form: your contribution will help us improve our services.
- Prof. Marina Brambilla, Deputy Rector for Education, Student and Staff Services, acting as President
- Roberto Conte, General Manager, or his delegate
- Prof. Matteo Turri, Chair of the University Quality Assurance Board, or his delegate
- Prof. Giuseppe Arconzo, Deputy Rector for Disability
- Tiziana Manfredi, manager, General Accounting, Budget and Financial Planning
- Emanuela Dellavalle, manager, Student Registrar, or her delegate
- Barbara Rosina, Director of the University Study and Career Guidance Service (COSP)
- Irene Bonera, manager of the Construction Department
- Yuri Benvenuto Pasquinelli, manager of the ICT Department
- Elia Montani, President of the Student Conference
- Tommaso Banfi, student representative
- Elisabetta Giampaoli, student representative
- Alessia Malatacca, student representative
- Guido Reggiori, student representative
Meetings begin at 2:30 pm, unless otherwise specified.
- 22/12/2022 (9:30 am)
- 19/04/2023 (10:30 am)