Online services (former SIFA)
Services are not available between 01:00 am and 02:00 am. They request cookies.
To login you need valid University credentials: prospective students or graduates before 2010 must register to the University. You will thus create a personal username and password to be used thereafter in accessing admission and enrolment procedures, as well as guidance and information services.
Informastudenti is an information service provided by the Students Registrar in order to help students in case they did not find an answer to their questions in our website.
- Individual guidance interviews
Make an appointment at COSP guidance desk or via skype
- Certification self service
For all programmes, is necessary to apply for an admission test/selection or evauation (master) a few tests are selective and competitive, others are non selective, however mandatory, and aimed at assessing applicants knowledges in specific disciplinary fields. Only if you pass the admission you can enrol.
- Undergraduate degrees admission
- Master programmes without entrance examination
- Master programmes with an entrance examination
- Master programmes for healthcare professions
- Medicine and Surgery, Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine
Academic career prior assessment
- Undergraduate degrees (service available soon)
The request for previous career assessment of the student's academic career must be submitted only if required by the call for applications, and only for Bachelor's and single-cycle degree programmes. Please review the call for applications for the deadlines and any transcript requirements. The application for career abbreviation is not valid for the recognition of foreign qualifications.
For the request for previous career assessment a 75 Euro fee is due.
For most programmes, is necessary to apply for an admission test/selection or evauation: a few tests are selective and competitive, others are non selective, however mandatory, and aimed at assessing applicants knowledges in specific disciplinary fields. Only if you pass the admission you can enrol.
- Doctoral programmes (PhD)
- Specialisation Schools (non medical degrees)
- Medical Specialisation Schools - Universitaly
- Vocational Masters
- Advanced Courses
- Enrolment in Doctoral programmes (PhD)
- Enrolment in Advanced courses
- Enrolment in Vocational Masters
- Enrolment in Specialisation Schools
- Enrolment in Medical Specialisation schools
- PF 24 CFU Enrolment
PhD enrolment renewal
Renewal must be done exclusively online, by accessing the dedicated service through the student’s personal page on UNIMIA - SIFA services - Registration and enrolment services – Enrolment renewal
- Change adresses and personal information
- Administrative Details
- Certification self service
- Medical assistance request
- Part time application
- External transfer (other Universites)
- Internal transfer (same University, different course)
- Admission to degree programme final exam
- Dissertation defense (PhD)
- Thesis uploading
- Students as administrative assistants
Please use Unimia