Welcome Desk - Infostudenti
For Academic Year 2019-2020 are available online:
- Guide to secretarial procedures: to help students with the main administrative procedures related to their university enrolment and career;
- Welcome Desk Guide, in Italian or English, that helps International students to discover how to obtain the documents they need, and use all the services and opportunities offered by the University.
You can ask for the information you need by writing to the online Infostudenti service.
Access requires authentication: by logging in, you will be recognized by the system and will receive the answers you need in writing. Furthermore, the Infostudenti service allows you to send or receive documents and monitor the status of your request.
- if you are not yet registered, use the registration credentials on the UNIMI portal
- if you are already registered, use the credentials assigned by the University (@studenti.unimi.it)
- if you have graduated for some time and your credentials are no longer active, use the registration credentials on the UNIMI portal
If you are not resident in Italy or have a foreign qualification, you can contact the Welcome Desk directly by writing to: email@example.com
To get information and telephone assistance you can contact the University call center.
- From Italy:
199 188 128
- from any landline in Italy amounts to the cost of a local call
- from mobile phone it depends on your telephone plan or line manager
- From abroad:
the cost depends on the telephone company
We answer Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
Please note that, to protect your privacy, information regarding personal and career data is not provided over the phone but only by contacting the online Infostudenti service.
The front offices receive in the indicated days and times. You can access freely or book your appointment by accessing the Infostudenti service.
- the Student registrar in your area of study
- Research Doctorates, Vocational Masters and Advanced Courses
- Schools of Specialization and Training for Teachers designated structures (For24)
- Fees and exemptions
- Scholarships and accommodation
- International students
- State examination (no appointment)
For further information on the addresses and timetables of the secretarial offices in the various teaching areas and locations, please see the dedicated section.
The University offers useful materials, printed or downloadable online:
- Guide to secretarial procedures: to help students with the main administrative procedures related to their university enrolment and career
- Welcome Desk Guide, in Italian or English, that helps International students to discover how to obtain the documents they need, and use all the services and opportunities offered by the University
See also the introduction to University services and life in the section Your first steps new student